Saturday, January 17, 2015

Preparing for next weekend

Later this weekend I'll send you a few video tutorials for how to explore the technologies I've suggested.  

Create your accounts, then explore.  I haven't asked for anything specific after you create such accounts.  Some will have explored these technologies already; others may be reluctant or even unwilling.  Most will be somewhere in between.

Thanks for your notices about Schoolology; please don't worry about the Schoolology invite yet.    We'll spend a good amount of our first meeting firming up your access and familiarity with the tools we'll be learning.  I'll figure out what's happening (or not happening) with Schoolology before then.

McDaniel is still working on bugs that prevent me from faculty access, including the ability to see my class roster.  I'm told I'm a generally a very flexible person anyway, so you can expect the rigor in my courses to come in the form of authentic, individualized, transformative learning experiences, not rigid deadlines!  

I'll also post a new reflective thinking/writing assignment on Saturday evening here (http://nnps-secondary-stem.blogspot.com/) just to get you in inquiry-mode before our face-to-face time next weekend. 

Call or email anytime,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment